All of Capital Markets & Derivative Training's courses are bespoke,
they are tailored to the clients' specific needs and requirements. As such,
there is no definitive course structure or outline for any of our training
courses or programmes, as these are agreed with the client with regard to
their specific training and education needs.
Capital Markets & Derivatives Training will provide all the collateral
needed for each and every course, in terms of course handouts, slides and
other material referenced within the training course or workshop.
Most of our clients prefer to "own brand" the training material (slides
/ handouts etc.), to facilitate this, we provide the client with electronic
copies prior to the course.
From workshops to multi-day programmes
Our in-house training services are uniquely flexible. We design courses and
programmes according to our clients needs, whether that is for a short workshop
focussing on one or two
key issues, or a more in-depth training programme, perhaps
lasting several days, focussing on key subject areas or market segments.
However, from practical experience we have developed a number of guidelines
that we would recommend to our clients:
- allow time prior to the workshop for familiarisation
- aim to keep sessions between 45 minutes and an hour long at most
- if more than one session, have a fifteen minute break in-between for
refreshments and comfort
- allow time after the workshop for networking.
- people are most receptive during the morning, least receptive just after lunch
- keep sessions to 90 minutes, two hours at most
- fifteen minute break between sessions for refreshment and comfort
- allow time post course for networking.
- aim to start the course at 9.00am or 09.30am, allows people to check their desks
prior to attending the course
- keep sessions to 90 minutes, two hours at the most
- fifteen minute break between sessions
- have a lunch break of one hour (to allow discourse with the tutor,
catch up on work, and of course lunch)
- first session after lunch not to be the hardest.
Understanding that many of our clients will not have developed training programmes
before, we have developed a range of sample course structures to demonstrate typical
training courses on a variety of capital market and derivative subjects.
Please see our Capital Markets Training Courses and Derivatives Training Courses for further details.