- The Diploma provides flexibility and choice, enabling candidates to concentrate on areas relevant to their chosen career path
- The subjects available are sufficiently broad to provide the skills required to operate in all the major areas of the industry
- The Diploma is an internationally recognised qualification that is available around the world
- Diploma papers reflect situations and issues that practitioners encounter.
The CISI Diploma is the UK's leading postgraduate finance qualification, covering the areas of securities, investment, compliance, derivatives and operations. It has been designed to provide flexibility and choice for candidates, allowing them to pursue units relevant to their own career.
The Diploma is awarded to individuals who achieve a pass in three units (unless they hold a qualification which entitles them to an exemption, in which case they select two units) from the following list:
- Bonds & Fixed Interest Markets
- Financial Derivatives
- Fund Management
- Global Operations Management
- Interpretation of Financial Statements
- Investment Analysis
- Private Client Investment Advice & Management
- Regulation &a,[; Compliance
Holders of the Diploma achieve full membership status of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI), denoting a high level of achievement and competence, and are entitled to use the designatory letters “MCSI” as a visible statement of their achievement.
Associate (ACSI) membership is open to those who have passed one Diploma paper and are entitled to use the designatory letters “ACSI”.
The Diploma in Investment Operations is aimed at individuals working in operations and/or administration who are seeking to develop their professional and technical skills as operations specialists in the financial services industry. It will be of particular value to firms keen to prepare staff for more demanding roles that require a broader understanding of the environment in which the firm operates.
To qualify for the Diploma in Investment Operations, individuals must hold an Advanced Certificate in Global Securities Operations or in Operational Risk, and pass the Level 6 Diploma Global Operations Management paper.
Holders of the Diploma in Investment Operations achieve full membership status of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI), and are also entitled to use the designatory letters “MCSI” as a visible statement of their achievement.
CISI Diploma Training Courses:
Capital Markets & Derivatives Training provides training courses for the following Diploma units.